"I swear I was going to call you but..."

my phone died.."

"I'm so sorry"

"I really wanted to talk to you but..."

How many times have you heard those excuses ladies, because I know I hear them every time he didn't call back or every time he didn't call when he said he would? So when is enough enough? I'm quite pissed off at the moment.

Today after I told him we shouldn't talk anymore, he told me how he really felt about me...

That definitely makes things a little harder to give up considering I feel the same way about him :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Now... Right now is enough. If it's stressing you enough that you feel the need to vent (which is fine) then it's enough. Let him know if he can't be honest with you about something small, how the hell can you trust him about something serious. These little lies will make him think it's okay to be dishonest with you.

• That's what I'm thinking, like what does this say about the relationship in the future? Oh I know! It's saying that we're obviously not going to work out. I'm telling him how I feel tomorrow. Thank you!

• That's fine, asker. There's no need to feel bad now. He's a man and he has a chance to put his money where his mouth is now. You told him he hurt you and the ball's in his court. Stay strong and don't just go right back to him, it needs to be clear that honesty is a priority. Think about it, him being dishonest is what caused the problem, why should his words fix it. He needs to show you.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you've had about enough. Call him or leave a voice mail saying you don't want to be with him unless he makes you a priority. You'll probably get the sappy crap we all give, but you'd know if he was lying right ? All I'm saying is guys hate due dates, so go ahead and give him one.

• Thank you and I will!

• If he's used that excuse multiple times, it's enough.

What Girls Said 1

• I had a guy give me lame excuses not to text or hang out with me, like:

"My phone hasn't been sending/getting texts lately"

"I've been sick lately with a sore throat and stuffy nose"

"I'm worried about my [insert issue of his here that he can't do anything about, God forbid he text you in between]"

• lol... I like the last one.

• Okay, thank you so much girl! :'D

• Stay strong! Don't settle for less than what you deserve (a reasonably large amount of attention).