Well, here's the thing.
I'm pursuing a girl right now. The thing is, we mostly communicate by text/phone since she is working on a uni assignment all day and we aren't "close" enough to regularly hang out.
Now my question is: how often should I text? The problem I see is that it's often me who initiates texting contact. She always responds and usually with more than I sent her, but still.
I want to avoid the following:
- seeming needy
- being "too friendly" -> friend zone
- seeming "too available" (I don't want her to think, "oh, he's gonna text me soon anyway)
So my questions are:
- how often should I text her?
- how long should I wait till replying?
- how do I keep in contact without seeming needy?
And a final question:
If I want to ask her out, should I do it via phone or text? Phone is usually the much better option, but the problem is that she usually isn't home before like 6 pm and I don't know if I can just randomly ring her up (she did it once to me, but that was somewhat "work related").
And asking her by text if I can call her seems kinda lame (I also did it before).
Most Helpful Girl
Ask her over a phone call0