Hey girls, what do you think about this message I got from a friend?

me and a friend had been getting quite closer together and we were flirting back and forth a little about a month ago, I thought she may like me, I defiantly like her as more than just a friend but never wanted to ruin our friendship, what do you make of this text she sent me? (I did tell her I had a dream and she was in it , not sexual or anything, she was just in it, and also it was a game of football she is on about at the start)

"would it have been better if I was there then? must have been good though it was portugal v spain, its' your bedtime :-P try not to dream of me again ;-) x"

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally flirting and fishing for a flirty response

• i did reply flirtatiously, this is one of many texts that I had off of her that were like this, and others were like "i'm so glad iv'e got you back in my life" what do you think, do I have a chance?

• Thanks foe BA! What ended up happening

• no prob, erm we haven't spoke in about 2 months and the last time I messaged her she didn't reply, a few days after I sort of told her how I felt she got with another girl who she disliked for weeks, and about 5 weeks ago I found out they moved in together, I'm going to send her a Xmas message wishing her a good one, hope fully she will reply

What Girls Said 6

• That's funny

• I get the feeling she's just teasing you. I don't think it really means anything, except maybe she thought that her being in a dream of yours was pretty cool. I would. But I think it's nothing.

• Yep. That's all it sounds like. Flirting!

• thanks, and would you only flirt with a guy you like?

• cool, thanks for your input

• Your welcome.

• flirting or she's just awkward

• kool

• Sounds like flirting to me.

What Guys Said 0