My boyfriend talks to me less as compared to his Facebook girlfriend. What should I do?

i am with my boyfriend for around 7 years and everything was smooth until last year I found him flirt texting and calling other girls,especially his Facebook girlfriends.when I asked him about it he in turn blamed me of being over possessive,insecure and not trusting him.i used to trust this guy blindly and when I found his flirtatious behavior I was obviously hurt.one day we had a huge fight and he asked for space.i want to add that we are working together in same firm which is out of town and we live in together.so he wanted space in the sense,that we should not talk to each other or text when with our families on weekend.after few weeks he called me and broke that protocol which was set by him.things are going fine now but still I am not satisfied because he used to talk to his Facebook girlfriend for around 20-25mins and with me the conversation does not last for more than 2mins.i know he loves me but I have started comparing me with his Facebook girlfriend and this thing upsets me even though he is trying hard to make our relationship work.i know I am sounding obsessed but I just want him to miss me more and call me more than her Facebook friend.i also want to add that he was never this kind of a guy before and I am not able to find out what makes him feel to talk to other new girls from social networking sites.he cares for me and I can do anything to get him back like he was before.please help me.

thanks brittany.actually he has deactivated his Facebook account.The problem is now with me.i don't want to be an obssessed girlfriend and I want to make him miss me more.i want to make him realize my importance in his life.i just want my relationship to be like,its new..i want to bring that charm back.i need some tips from you guys.please help.

What Guys Said 1

• what should you do? break up with him.

What Girls Said 1

• If he really cares about you and you ask him to stop in a nice, non-accusing way, basically saying that it makes you really uncomfortable and you want a monogamous relationship without "Facebook girlfriends," then he should respond by stopping those relationships, saying he doesn't want to see you so upset. But if he doesn't want to stop, even though he's hurt you, then you should get out of the relationship. He's just not meeting your needs. If you need any boyfriend of yours to value talking to you over talking to other girls (a reasonable requirement!), then he's not the guy for you. I know it's a long relationship, but you're still young. You deserve to be with someone who will meet your needs and treat you with love and respect.

• thanks brittany.actually he has deactivated his Facebook account.The problem is now with me.i don't want to be an obssessed girlfriend and I want to make him miss me more.i want to make him realize my importance in his life.i just want my relationship to be like,its new..i want to bring that charm back.i need some tips from you guys.please help.