Shy guys, how often do you want a girl you may like to chat to you?

I have had a lot of shy guys tell me that they like the girl to initiate conversation and make the first move, so my question is, how often would you like a girl that you may like to talk to you?

A little conversation everyday? like how are you? what did you do last night?

or is that too much? do you prefer every few days?

i don't want to come across as pushy and scare him off but then again I don't want to talk to him one day then not the next?

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say the more the better. It worked on me. My girlfriend had to try real hard to get me to have conversations with her (before she was my gf)

• thats really good to know thanks :-) Can I ask how you generally acted with her whilst you liked her? (before you go together?)

• Hmmmm but I think 8 months is enough time don't you? I sent him a message last night anyway to see if he wanted to hang out as friends sometime and he never replied so I guess that's my answer right there.

• Oh..well sorry to hear that. He is missing out

What Guys Said 5

• Do what you're inclined to do...chat him up to the extent that it feels right or natural to you. If you scare him off, I suspect that he's too shy.

• a little at a time that progressively gets deeper and longer.

• Anyday even if it is something that last about 5-10min.

• i'd like a little convo everyday

• I wouldn't mind talking to her everyday, even if it was briefly, I'd like that!

What Girls Said 0