Talking about dating?

Apparently my question didn't post, I guess because I did it on my phone and ... I don't know xD

Anyways I just want to know if anyone is willing to hear my story and talk about stuff and get your opinions.

Thanks :)

Im a hopeless romantic guy who wants a relationship. I've heard a lot of advice and to be honest it just doesn't help. Or its "you're still young" or "dont worry about it" . I'm a hopeless romantic. I can't help it :( . It is a new year, so maybe ill meet someone. I just feel like there should be a connection or friendship. And I don't have a crush on anybody. Besides, I kinda want to go to prom & homecoming. To experience it. And it doesn't help that I'm reminded of it everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't find her shell find you but until then just go with friends

What Girls Said 2

• Where's the story

• sorry about that. its up now. I didn't post my "story" because I feel like I need to talk it out rather than write out a whole story of it. Know what I mean? If not, I posted what I could :o

• Well I didn't go to my junior year prom and I'm still not sure if I'll go to the senior one.I've never had a boyfriend or even kissed a guy but I don't plan on it since the guys at my school are whack and I like older guys.plus its better for me because it'd be too distracting and I don't want to be pressured.

Honestly if your under 16 I think you're too young to date.but have hope you'll find someone..and try talking to girls outside of school you'll have better luck.

• Best answer?

• Idk TV pressures I guess but I'll be 18 soon and well a lot of older guys look so good besides the face the body looks good too.But I. Don't plan to do that soon.

What Guys Said 0