Hooking up with crush friend?

ladies if you hook up with a guy and you kind of like him and he kind of likes you but he still goes ahead and hooks up with your friend. would you be mad at him or would you forgive him and just be mad at your friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with SuperPerve in regards to your friend. If she knew you were into the guy, then I would definitely be mad. If she had no idea, then probably not. You might be mad in general at the situation, but don't be mad at her. In all reality, if you liked a guy and were not aware that any of your friends like him, you'd probably hook up with him too.

As to the guy, it also depends. Are you guys serious about each other? Because if he is single and has no commitment to you, then you shouldn't be mad. BUT, that being said, I would probably not go after him anymore. If he was interested in you as more than a hookup, he would not go around hooking up with other girls. So if that's the case, don't be mad at him, but just let go of him and find someone better who is only going to be after you. Good luck!

What Girls Said 5

• I would be frustrated and probably just move on from the guy.

As for the girl friend it depends if she knew I liked him / how long etc etc

• Id forgive him bbbut not talk to him

• Id be mad at both

• Id back off and stop talking to him

• I would be don with him.

What Guys Said 0