Guys what do you like: legs or a behind?

I was just curious what do guys find attractive in a girl more her legs or her behind (a butt)...

0|0
0|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough one..I've seen girls with nice legs, but flat behinds. So I think is best to have a curvy butt cause at least you can hide bad looking legs.. but hiding a flat butt---good luck with that! :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Well your legs are an extension of your hindquarters long legs and a nice round butt. Oh yeah. I like a butt I can rest a glass of wine on and not have to worry about it falling off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'm a "leg-man" (as opposed to a "boob" or a "butt" man). Butts are a close second. But eyes definitely rule above all else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can you really choose between them being as they normally go together?

Would probably have to be the behind.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ideally, one goes hand in hand with the other. when you're at the gym, hit both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the other comments....they tend to go together, but if I had to choose, then the butt would be number one.

1|1
    0|0
  • The behind, but I go for the whole package the nice tits, nice ass and wonderful personality!

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't have one without the other but if I had too make a choice it be the behind.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's always best when they compliment each other...not to many girls with a nice behind have bad legs.If I had to choose one though it would definitely be the behind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well both naturally. But if I had to choose one, it would be her legs. There's nothing I love more on a woman that a beautiful pair of legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find usually if a woman has attractive legs, her behind is usually attractive also.

1|0
    0|0
  • Butt for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • For me its legs every time. Nice legs finished off with high heels get my attention every time. I kinda like butts too, though. The butt get assessed a bit later (once the girl has passed the legs test)

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the legs; there's nothing better than seeing a woman wearing a short skirt with nice legs!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.