What do you do after a hook up?

I have never hooked up before. But I met this guy who's a friend of my friend, and we had been joking around about hooking up lately. We are probably gonna do it soon. Since I don't know him too well, is it gonna get awkward afterwards? Is it the same as having sex with your gf/bf, like cuddling afterward, or joke around? What do you guys usually do after a hookup? Do you leave just like that? Stay and chat?

• Leave straight away
  • Cuddle in bed, talk,
  • Stay a while for coffee and chat

Most Helpful Girl

• With hook ups, I usually leave right away. (If you don't want to gather strong feelings for the person, it is the best choice to make).

Staying, and cuddling and having long conversations will eventually lead to you wanting more.

That can be a heart breaker especially if you two, don't want the same thing.

What Guys Said 2

• D: I don't hook up and I never would even if I had the opportunity. Don't care for it.

• Gather your belongings and head your separate ways.

What Girls Said 2

• if it's a hook up, that means no feelings are involved. sticking around would kind of lead to bonding, one person falling for the other, the other not feeling the same, and a sh*tload of drama and bad emotions.

• Awww, sweetie; please do not set yourself up for such sleazy, highly potentially disappointing situation! Especially if you have even the tiniest attraction to him. Once girls cross the realm into the "I'm nothing more to you than a sex object. I want no strings attached with you; just use me for sex becuase I want to use you" field, guys tend to never look at them the same way again and it's sad.