Do girls normally pretend they didn't read one line or question during text conversation?

Like I'll ask "hey are you home now?" or "let's hang out sat night" and she'll just keep rambling on like I never asked . . . is this what all girls do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well some do if they don't wanna answer the question they will ignore and hope to make you forget about it by avoiding it and rambling about something else

• Hello MY Dear friend

It is nice and joyful to find your profile here today.How are you,I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard.My name is Merry , And my Email is(merrym12b@yahoo.com) Please I want to be your friend, and let share whatever we have in friendship, I will Like you to write back to my Email Address so that I will explain More about me:And send to you a picture of myself, Return email to my id:(merrym12b@yahoo.com) Yours truly

Merry

What Girls Said 5

• yes, if you ask us "hey what are you doing?" and we ignore it, it means we don't want to tell you what we are doing..

• No I don't always respond even if I read it

• Ya I read it but don't respond

• yes !

• Try texting,

"Hey did you get my last message?"

I am assure you all girls don't see that.

Pls. don't generalize us. We don't share the same brain.

• I meant I can assure you all girls don't do that

• Thing is . . . we ONLY communicate via text inbetween times we meet up . . . I guess its a way to maintain a certain distance.

What Guys Said 3

• Ever think she didn't want you to know if she was home or didn't want to hang out Saturday night?

• Yah I'm sure that's what it means, but if we're just fwb's I don't mind an honest answer (sry can't gotta hang with friends etc).

• no this is what they do when there clearly not interested in you.

• yeah I'm sure a lot do