How can I meet new girls? Any tips?

At the end of last school year, nearly everyone I knew left the area altogether. And this year, I commute to and from campus instead of living in campus apartments.

It's been fairly irritating thus far.

I'm watching as people are saying "Why can't I find a relationship? I've dated 10 people this month, and none of them clicked." Apparently this is normal? Or even "Ugh, I've been single for almost 6 months now, I can't take this!"

Apparently everyone around me is meeting new people, dating new people, etc. How the heck do they find the time for that, and where are they meeting girls?

Isn't that hilarious? I'm at a school of 75% women, and I'm having trouble finding interesting girls who are single.

Most Helpful Girl

• Through friends, or public transportation

What Girls Said 2

• Go out, have some fun. Go to places where people hang out and are not focused on their work and studies. In a relaxed environment you are more likely to meet someone rather than at a college facility. also being part of a group helps.

• Go talk to ones at the bus stop

What Guys Said 1

• Do something on campus like a campus activity or clubs. I'm assuming you're talking about a college campus. There are many events that are going to happen. You just have to go to them and talk to different people and hopefully score a number or something. Just look around on bulletin board. There are usually posters and such advertising for these big events. They're usually comedians and bands coming to campus to play. If you join a club, then you'll definitely interacting with someone of the opposite gender unless you join the all guys rugby team. Expand your horizons and try not to just go straight back to home after class. Hang out at a popular spot. There's usually a spot either on campus or close to campus where all the students hang out. It's usually called the hub or something.