Did I freak him out? How I can fix this?

Ok so a guy I like invited me over his place about 3 weeks ago, and so I went all happy and hopeful. Nothing really happened, so thinking maybe I did not give off the right vibe or something, I was trying hard to make him realize I like him. When I got home (about 1:30am) I wrote to him "Gotta have another movie night when I get back ;) gnite!" (I was about to leave for vacation the next day). He replied "haha gnite." I was like hmmm OK, didn't take that reply as good or bad, just went to bed. Then at 2:30am I got woken up by this text from him: "You say you want to have another movie night, but you did not even do anything today. I spent the whole night playing with myself and you didn't even ask to touch it or lick it :P hahaha jk jk, cya when you get back." Also I should mention we were very flirty/borderline dirty the whole night, we are usually very playful and comfortable with each other, so him sending a text like that was not being rude or disrespectful at all. OK so when I saw that I was legit half asleep and just wanted to reply in a way that he knew I really was interested, because his text sounded like an accusation that I did not "follow" his signs that he was apparently giving me. So I texted back something like "haha well I'm shy! I was waiting for you to make a move lol... maybe next time :P ha ha OK cya in 11 days, don't miss me too much :P".

Now fast forward 2 weeks later, I was back from vacation, and since I got back we haven't really talked much. We talk sometimes, we went out to lunch with our coworkers. He asked me to play softball once but I couldn't cause I had a prior commitment. He hasn't asked to hang out again, nor is he trying to talk to me more.

Did I scare him off with that last text? Was it too forward? And why would he reply again to my text but an hour later, in the middle of the night? If not, what would make him suddenly lose interest like that if it wasn't that I scared him off? And if maybe I did freak him out, how can I fix that? Or maybe should I show more interest since he seemed to have accused me that night of not wanting to do anything? (even though I thought I was being VERY flirty) HELP please :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't scare hom off, he may be waiting for you to make a move, or just met someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, you didn't scare him off

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, he wouldn't date you, but he'd f*** you.