Guys in your twenties...would you feel intimidated?

I am general a very friendly person. My littler sister's friend took me out in a town I am visiting. We had fun, I offered to pay for dinner. He said no. I insisted when he found out he didn't have enough cash (cash only restaurant). So we split the bill. I also dressed nicely and carried a nice bag. He kept looking at my bag. I felt he wasn't all that comfortable at the end of the evening. Was he intimidated?

I emailed and thanked him for taking me out, but no reply.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think he might have been intimidated by your offer to split bill and your appearance.

What Guys Said 3

• Tch tch, taking advantage of younger guys...Yes, he's probably not used to older women who have a little money...Intimidated wouldn't be the right word. More like feeling out of his depth.

In my twenties I often spent time with older women, and still do, the parents of my college students, so I am fine with all that. But most younger guys are way out of their normal ambiance..

• funny. he really must be embarrassed about not having enough cash.

he will learn that you need to have at least hundred bucks with you at all times.

• I would not be. how is your trip going?

What Girls Said 1

• I've known of guys to play the "I forgot my wallet/no cash" trick when they wanted to get the girl to pay for dinner and basically play her. It COULD have been a legit mistake, but the fact that he ignored your attempts of contact is making it seem like that's what he did

• "Forgot my wallet/no cash trick?"... lol I've gotta try that!