Which is the more likely thing to do?

If you are not "in love" with someone or interested in a relationship a relationship, does telling them the truth mean you care about them as a person - or can you care about someone but still be cowardly and ignore them and hope they go away without you needing to be jerk and say it outright? Is the way you handle the situation an indicator of your feelings for them, or just your character/how you handle difficult situations?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the way you handle situations is a mixture of how you feel towards them and how your personality is.

What Guys Said 1

• Be sensitive & honest. That would be a sign that you have good character and are a caring person. It's a tightrope to walk that fine line but practice, practice, practice.

What Girls Said 1

• well if it was me I would try to be polite about it and tell them nicely. I wouldn't won't to tell them rudely. I'm looking at it from the all angles which you should do. If the shoe was on the other foot how would you want it handled? Would you want them to be rude or nice about it? Its not wrong to think about his/her feelings because, you would want him/her to consider your feelings. right?