Lowest age you'd date?

My friend and I were talking about this earlier, and were both 22. I feel like I would find it weird dating anyone who wasn't at least 21.

If I dated anyone any younger Id feel kind of pathetic I couldn't find someone my own age, even if they were a good guy. like there's this super cute guy in my psychology class but he's 19, and it totally turns me off. What's your cut off age?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 27 ant the youngest I'd go is 20.

What Guys Said 9

• As an older person, age really begins not to matter so much. When I was your age, I had the same thoughts, that I would never go below 21. But, age, in the end, is nothing but a number

• Definitely all depends upon your age. I would say that no more then 2 years younger at most. Also, I don't know about you, but I don't honestly feel like I could date anyone older then myself either.

• im really weird with that, like I can't see myself dating anyone over a year younger than myself but Id date someone up to 26ish if they were the right guy

• Age doesn't matter really, if two people click.. but I guess for me the lowest age probably is a 20year old girls. I feel I can't click with anything younger..but, hey..u do hv mature, very mature teenagers too.

• 21

• 14

But they're really immature

so maybe 15 or 16

• 18

I'm not really into underage girls, although many 16 years old girls are quite attractive, I prefer women who also look like women not girls who still need to "shape"

• For me it's probably 17.

• Lowest age you'd date? 18, since I'm 21

• I'm 22 and the lowest I'd date would be 18, I want to be able to go for a drink with her at least

What Girls Said 4

• The youngest I've dated was a year younger than me.

I've had guys younger a few years like 22-23 hit on me, but for some reason I feel awkward. I don't know...I guess its more common that men date women that are a little bit younger than them (so it feels strange the other way around).

Not just that I am very mature, so I'd feel like I'd be older than them by 10 years.

• it kinda makes me feel creepy thinking about dating younger guys, esp since I always date guys who are a couple years older than me

• Yea, me too! A part of me feels like we shouldn't feel that way though because its within our age group.

• right? like its not "wrong" but I def can't get over the weirdness I get about it lol

• 18 is the lowest age that I will date lol I refuse to date guys my age right now.

• I thought my "cut off age" was anything below my current age, but I unexpectedly met a younger guy. I hadn't thought about him in a romantic way, so when he asked me out I thought what do I have to lose? We're just friends I don't know him enough to not like him, and I'm not about to be an ageist against anyone... Well we are together now, and he made the right choice asking out an older woman! So you shouldn't be scarred off from dating him because of your feelings for him now, unless he turns out to be a jerk. Just get to know him, you may be surprised

• When I was single and 22, *cough* last year, I dated two guys that were 19 something I thought would never happen. One of the guys was immature and I had a hard time taking him seriously, especially due to the fact that he was 19. I just went along with it because it was better to go out and have fun with someone rather than be home alone. Dude number 2 was not bad at all and when I hung out with him I always felt like he was actually much older. Neither of these two relationships develop into more than dating because in the end I learned that 19 year olds are really horny and are probably after you because they think they are going to get laid. Never again...