My boyfriend neglects me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for one month, and we haven't seen each other since the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. Which was one month ago. Everything was good for the first few days then he got really busy with family and work and I didn't hear from him for a couple days but he was really apologetic and I understood.

But for the past two weeks he just doesn't say much at all. We barely ever text anymore, and every time I ask him when we can hang out he just ignores me.

A couple days ago I pretty much told him I was done and needed to move on and then he said "really? are you serious?" and then I asked him if he really wanted to be with me, he said yes so I'm giving him another chance. He told me we could hang out whenever I wanted to, but both times he said we could hang out, he'd just blow me off and ignore my texts. And sometimes he gives me like an attitude when we do text. I try talking to him about it but he's just not very good with communicating. The past few days I can see he's been trying, not trying very hard, but just trying. Should I wait it out? or should I just leave him?

Most Helpful Guy

• He has a libido problem. Allow natural selection to take its course. Find a man who is virile enough to know how to get what he wants. I'm not saying you should be intimate soon or anything -- not at all -- its just those who attend their own priorities will make the effort in relationship building. Get a guy who knows what he is looking for.

What Guys Said 2

• mind boggling. it really is.

of course you need to leave him. I mean, really? are you serious? why would you be with a guy who acts this way?

he's not interested in you. it doesn't matter what he says, it matters how he behaves. and you see from behavior that he doesn't really care about you.

end it. save yourself some time and pain.

• i think you could give him more time, but he's really messing it up big time...

What Girls Said 4

• I think in order to be with you...he actually needs to ...you know...be with you. Otherwise...there really isn't a relationship there to start with, more like a name on paper.

• how long did you know him before hand?

were you friends, or do yo basically not know him.

did he just up and ask you to be his gf?

• We talked for a couple of weeks and then we hung out and he asked me

• i see.

maybe he wasn't ready. he liked u. so he thought it made sense. but he doesn't seem ready.

maybe you should suggest you guys go back to being friends.

you don't have t fight about it. just go back to being friends. then if you want to try again later, you can.

• Yeah I was thinking of doing that and seeing how it goes. Thank you!

• You haven't seen in a month?

If it is this hard after one month think about how hard it will be after a year.

So no you shouldn't wait it out.

• A man who wants to be with you will will an effort to spend time with you and make you a priority, bottom line. Move on