Ladies do you find it cheap if a date brings bottled alcohol on your first date?

Ah I can't afford to blow a hundred dollars on every date. Like I feel like we need to drink on the date to warm up to each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on what kind of date it is. I can't imagine many first dates that would include alcohol anyways

What Girls Said 8

• It comes off sleazy, like he's looking for sex. Why try to get me liquored up on the first date? Right off the bat it'd be clear to me your intentions were to hook up. Who says you have to drink? If you can't feel comfortable with another person without alcohol then that's a bigger issue...

• I would find it weird if my date brought alcohol whenever it wasn't necessary like to the movies or going skating etc.

• If the presentation is great like a decent bottle or wine they have been meaning to use which I've seen older couples do that's totally fine but if its like a flask or 40 in a brown bag hell no check please lol

• But I agree with izzy2102 depends on the date only places that would be okay is a picnic,outdoor movie (maybe concert if the same setting) or restaurant doesn't have to be supper fancy but not like a diner

• I personally would like that, the bar is over priced and I always do that myself, it would be nice that we relate in the way that we don't want to spend all our money on overpriced alcohol. I hardly ever go to the bar, but when I do I like to pre drink. its just too stupid to me, why am I going to pay that much for something worth so much less? also I would feel most comfortable drinking on a first date.

• lol do not do that. there are a lot of date options that are free. avoid alcohol on a first date, unless its a single glass of wine during dinner or something

• It'd make him look like an alcoholic, unless you were going to a party or a bonfire. If you feel like you MUST drink on the date, that's not a good sign ...

• How about going somewhere cheaper or planning a date that doesn't involve alcohol?

• Alcohol and first dates don't mix in my book but it wouldn't see it as cheap.

What Guys Said 0