Do you have a hot neighbor living next door or in your neighborhood?

so do you have a crush on them or had luck going out with him/her ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I have a hot neighbor living next door but I've never had any interest in hooking up with him, just nice eye candy;)

• No, no hot neighbors and no crushes . I have a hot roommate ( my bf)

• No I wish

• my thoughts exactly :D

• introduce me :D

boo, you are uspposed to sell em for lots of money so you can buy more green clothes and chocolate ice cream for me :o

• Lol

Ya right, could I sell some to you so I can use your money to go shopping? :D

• my next door neighbor is gorgeous! since we're nudists I catch him watching me all the time when I'm in the backyard. I've tried to talk to him, but every time I do his wife (who looks like barbi) comes out and gives me a dirty look.

• There's a guy my age who lives across the street and then one who lives in back of us. I've never really talked to either of them. I think they're mostly average looking. Maybe a little above avrg

• I live in neighbourhood of the old people, so no. But some of them have attractive grandkids.

• i do and I am trying damn hard to win him over :)

What Guys Said 3