What is the best or/and worst relationship advice that you have ever received?

What is the best or/and worst relationship advice that you have ever received from someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Worst relation advice ever received:

"Don't sweat the small stuff."

Coming from someone who was twice divorced. Very bad advice. As soon as you become the judge of whatever another person feels is small/unimportant or big/important, you've stripped their standing as equals in the relationship away. It will not end well.

ALWAYS sweat the small stuff :)

What Guys Said 7

• "be a nice guy to women" - always told to me by women lol.

• yeah. it sad to see on here when guys ask women for advice. just sad.

• Best: Love people for their flaws, because everyone's flaws are unique to them.

Worst: The right girl will show up eventually. *facepalm* what, down on a tractor beam from space? And yet, I hear this ALL THE TIME

• That I am a voodoo child and I shouldn't take no for an answer?

You are so pretty drool XD

• Women are special, and you should treat them special

• Worst advice - The whole period in the 80's where everyone was raving about "new-man", showing your feelings, and all that stuff that women *said* they wanted.

Best advice - Women are a mass of conflicting urges and impulses, and very often don't know what they really want. They only think they do.

• best advice is to never settle, worst is to always be right.

• I don't seek nor take any these days but in the past I was told to get away from a woman that was good to me and I did and that was a huge mistake.

What Girls Said 5

• If you don't put out, he'll leave. - several guys my age. Nice try, boys.

You can't change a man, accept him for who he is or move on. - Best advice my grandmother ever gave me.

• I have never received bad advice from anyone at least on this site or even personally. Every person's advice comes from their personal life and that can never be "bad"- just real and gives a different perspective.

• Best: Just be you

Worst: You'll find someone when you least expect it.

I always don't expect it and am yet to find someone haha!

• Just keeping in mind that relationships aren't like the Disney Stories, that there will be arguments every now and then but if there is love, communication and respect and honesty from both you guys can make it work.

• "If it's meant to be...it'll happen."