Does it annoy guys when a girl doesn't reply to his texts?

I have stopped dating a Guy because He wasn't what he seemed to be when a girl ignores a Guy does it make him want her more

.. do guys want what they can't have ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends... for me it tells me the girl's not into me and I should move on.

What Guys Said 8

• It is annoying but it doesn't make me want her more. It makes me want her less. Maybe the first text she ignored might have some subconscious effect making me want her more, but beyond that, I'm going to assume she's not interested and move on. I don't like wasting time on girls that require me to twist their arm.

• No. When a girl ignores a guy it is frustrating as hell and makes me question whether or not she is a game-playing idiot. Whatever passing attention you would get is nothing compared to the devotion you'd get from initiating a conversation now and then. Or better yet, remembering something about us and bringing it up out of the blue. Show you care, that's how I know I should care more.

• LOL if we're into her of course it annoys us.

Speaking for myself, whan a girl ignored my text, I just wrote her off and went to the next woman, but that's just me. I don't believe in playing the "I want what I can't have" game.

• if a girl stops texting me, I'll move on. Plenty of girls out there for me to be wasting my time with a girl that doesn't want me.

• If she does it intentionally, then yes. Playing hard-to-get is just immature.

• you got that 100% right

its true

guys like challenges

and yes its supper annoying when a girl won't reply to the texts

• Depends if I care about her.

• Yes it's annoying if we're actually trying to talk with them.

What Girls Said 0