Is it OK to text her this?

So I met a girl, we both liked it each other so we hooked up few times. Then she said she doesn't want to have a relationship and that we should just stay friends.

So I agreed to that and didn't want to bug her. It has been two weeks since this and I have a crush on her.

Today I was thinking about sending her a text explaining that I still have feelings for her. So should I text her or not?

And if I should text her, do you have any advice what to write?

Thank you very much for your help.

It was kinda out of the blue. She sent me a text saying that she doesn't want a relationship, that she has her own reasons (which she didn't want to share), that at the end always girl gets hurt, but that the problem is that she really likes me.

I then asked what's wrong and why is that and at the end she said it can't hurt. We also agreed for a date after this.

The next day she called a rain check on the date, and that we'll see each other the next day on a friends party.

At the party we saw each other but we really didn't show any affection to each since those friends start harrasing.

The next day she sent me a text saying that it's better if we just stay friends. I didn't really want to bug her anymore so I agreed.

Now it's 2 weeks passed and I still have a crush on her. And don't really know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did she indicate she wanted to stop hooking up?

• It was kinda out of the blue. She sent me a text saying that she doesn't want a relationship, that she has her own reasons (which she didn't want to share), that at the end always girl gets hurt, but that the problem is that she really likes me.

• I've sent her text laying out my feelings. But she said she really doesn't want anything and that she's already over it.

I think I'll need some time to get over it., but I think know that she has no feelings for me will be a lot easier to get over her.

• Definitely. And you showed balls. Hiding from being hurt will never get you anywhere in life.

What Girls Said 2

• No. I wouldn't do that, that's a sure way to freak someone out. If she doesn't want a relationship then I wouldn't press her. Laying your heart on the line like that wouldn't be very beneficial and could backfire considering that she already said she didn't want a relationship. If you text her be casual, ask her if she wants to hangout some time. You could possibly build a relationship from there, showing your true self and staying breezy is the key. My man of two years started off as an acquaintance but we obviously liked each other. we started hanging out alone and things were getting serious, at which point he told me he didn't want a relationship and if feelings get too deep then we should back off. Needless to say, I won him over with my personality. Turns out he was afraid of getting hurt (dumped).

• She did say she really likes me but is afraid of getting hurt. Similar to what happened to you.

To be honest I don't really want to stay in that friend zone and get hurt every time she'll hook up with someone. If I would just go for it and text her. If she declines me for good it will be easier for me to move on.

And thanks for your answer.

• I wouldn't just text her out of the blue saying "I have feelings for you" that would be a shock...you need to "build up" to it more. Just text her to say her or ask her how her day is going and then maybe see to meet up tonight or something and go from there.

• It's kinda weird now between us, she's always hanging with the friends I'm usually hanging (they are family friends and know each other for long time), and I'm trying to avoid her as much as possible.

What Guys Said 0