Guys, would you date a guy who doesn't have a car?

Also,considering you both live in a big city where there`s a good public transportation system.

Girls be honest in your answer please...that`s very important to me...

Most Helpful Guy

• The 'considering' is huge.

If you actually live in a big city ...

I mean where I live, people buy condos well before they buy cars.

I didn't buy a car till I was married, thinking of having a second child, sold my condo and moved to the suburbs.

Parking + insurance alone downtown would have been $500/month. And ... where would I have driven? you want to go to a restaurant, parking is more then a cab, lol.

What Girls Said 5

• no need for car in big city. public transp. is very convenient. you can always rent a car for weekend trips.

• A car is comfortable, but not essential, especially if your city have a good transportation system.

• yes I have and I actually do have a car myself. it isn't my preference but as long as he didn't expect me to chauffeur him around and we could meet up places and get there on our own, it would be okay.

sure it isn't ideal but it could be worse.

but I wouldn't be too happy if he didn't have a license. because long term if we end up living together I don't want to be doing all the driving for the rest of our lives.

• I would prefer he had a car, or was at least planning on getting on in the near future. But in a city, public transportation is fine. But if its a small city, a car would be nice...

• Yeah I don't see why not

What Guys Said 0