What does it mean when a girl says?

What does it mean when a girl responds with "haha" before or after each sentence she makes in a text message? She also used a lot of exclamation marks. It may just be a habit, but I don't know.

Is she annoyed?

It's really bizarre.

By the way, she knows that I like her. She never said she wasn't sure if she had the same feelings, but whenever I call or text, she seems to be quick to respond.
EDIT: She said she wasn't sure if she liked me or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's probably just taking it as a joke

What Girls Said 7

• It's a habit, I used to have it too XD

• Haha don't read into it. The more excited us girsl get when a guy we like texts us the more haha's and exclamation marks we put :)

• She may also be nervous!

• Probably a habit! I do that sometimes as well. But I would not worry about it.

• No, she seems to not be annoyed if she is responding to you.

• I usually do this... end my sentences or begin the with it... I do in when I'm in a good mood and something amuses me... otherwise, I don't respond at all

• She could be on something.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't get winded up about it. It's probably just her way of expressing her thoughts to someone in general (thus not you in specific). Things like "haha", ":p", ":)" are used quite a lot nowadays.