We Hooked Up and He Said I'm The One Who Should Call?

I had a one nightstand up with an expat/foreigner. I'm 20 and he's 26. In the morning we were like cuddling and joking around a bit. I know he hooks up with local girls a lot. But the thing is there are two types of girls here. The ones that are always after the white guys just to hook up with them slutting themselves up every night, and the ones that actually have a life and only hooks up occasionally. I myself am still in college and he knows that. Apart from the sex we also did talk about other stuffs.

But anyway I told him "you're not going to call me after this anyway." Which then led him to kept on asking me if I'm going to call him after we did it, I just said yes cause he wanted me to answer but I never did. He said I'm the one who's supposed to call him cause I'm the one from the city, though he was kind of joking about the reason. Does he actually want me to call? We don't contact each other anymore, is it because I said I'm gonna call but I didn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think he's being serious, but it's a lame thing to say.

What Guys Said 1

• Ya he actually wants you to call that's why he gave you his number and said to call him... I probably would have done the same thing if a girl kept saying your not going to call me id make it her choice weather to call me or not to take the pressure off of myself that she had just put on...

What Girls Said 1

• He wants you to call, but he doesn't really care. He's not losing sleep over the fact that you haven't called yet. He wants the control and he wants the simplicity. He'd hook up with you again, but he's not going to put any real effort into it.