How do I get her to make dates with me? Also what's this mean?

Just wondering how you get your girlfriend to ask you if you wanna hang out so it's not always me asking to hang with her? ... Also I texted her and asked her what she was up to tonight -she said just chillin tonight at home I said I have no plans tonight- she replied yeah me either. Does that means she wants me to ask her to hang out?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's not inclined to ask guys out, then yeah you will have to ask her to hand out. And I think she wants you to ask her with that text.

• Cool, also it's possible she's not yet comftertable with me hanging at her house yet (lives with 2 other girls) since I always pick her up but there's never an invite to come inside and watch a movie etc

What Girls Said 1

• That means she's free. You can try and ask her to hang out with you.

You should tell her that you'd like to hang out her place more often, to meet her roomies etc..

What Guys Said 1

• I used to just show up at their place or wherever they spent time and ask them if they could come out and play. It didn't give them time to come up with excuses or put our contracts on me.