Online vs Not Online Dating

So which do you prefer ? I like online much more, seems people are more open online.

For example if I try talking to a girl irl they'll run away but online no one is afraid of a talking chicken.

That part was a joke but seriously which one do you like better ?

Most Helpful Guy

• + for online dating: You can gain access to more people and find dates faster.

+ for online dating: if you're busy online dating is more manageable. like, you don't actually have to live with them.

- for online dating: Girls look v. different in their pics than when they cam. And mostly it is a disappointment.

+ for real life dating: the girl's right there. You can interact for real. Can't fake profiles when someone's in your face.

- for real life dating: I just find it a burden at the moment. Can barely look after my own life.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm quite shy and I've been told in real life time and time again that my looks are quite intimidating so online does work extremely well for me. However, my last - and most serious - experience with 'online dating' turned out to be one of the worst, most scarring, traumatic experiences of my life. So because of that I'm extremely wary of ever giving the online thing another go, ever.

It's much harder for me (since as I said before, I am quite shy), but I think I'll stick with real life from now on.

• I think online dating is dangerous dumb and unreal. The reason it's easier to talk to some one new online is because they don't really know you and you don't really know them. They could say anything, yet who are you to be able to tell anything from the truth or a lie? How do you know you're not mistaking openness to lying? Also, by talking to some one online, you don't actually have to face them when you say this thing or that so it's easier to not have to worry about embarrassing your self or insulting them.. Online, you're like a whole different person, because no one can really see you. You can't see they're reactions to what they say and vice versa. So I like dating people not online, also known as in person. Just think not even fifty years ago, in order to date you had to have an in person kind of relationship. Relationships are a personal intimate thing in my opinion, so I think they are best to be done in person.

• I prefer not online. I have tried online dating in the past, and in the end I couldn't deal with the lack of romance lol. One of my favorite parts of a relationship is the "how we met" story, and I just don't like telling people "oh we met online."

• Real life is better its the original classic and you feel more connected plus its not a waste of time

• Live. Online is too risky.

What Guys Said 2

• I've had a lot of fun doing it in the past and made some great friends that way actually. Gets a addictive. Sometimes I'd do 2 dates in a day. Good times, seriously.

• well both have there ups and downs

online dating:

you have more guts to start talking

but you never know if that person who they say they are

not online dating:

you know how she looks and who she is

if you get a no its more difficult to coop with