Why is it that hot chicks blow me off and the mere mortals say yay.

What do I have to do to move up to that level (realistically).

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Guy

• realistically, you can get rich, get funny, and get buff.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Stop going after hot girls. And maybe, that will lessen your chance of being blown off by a girl.

Clear up your face.

Work out.

Get a different clothing/hair style.

5|0
    0|0
  • Become one of them. If you're a hot guy you'll have a better chance at getting the hot girls you want. People keep giving you personality advice and all that's nice but you do need to excite and attract these girls too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become hot. Or lower your standards to your own level.

4|1
    0|0
  • Lol...find a hot chick with low self esteem and standards.

2|1
    1|0
    • yeah but I talk to low esteem people and it makes me sad. Screw that ... ruin someone else's day

• Honestly girls like confidence in a guy. Are you usually walked all over by women? If so don't let them make you their pet cause you will always be the friend. Be nice but you can blow them off once or twice. Do not do everything they say.

How do you talk to the less attractive women? How do you get them you can apply that to "hot" chicks, do not go in thinking you are going to lose you try to win be goofy and kind. Be yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because the hot chicks are too self absorbed and stuck up. And by mere mortals I'm assuming you're referring to the less hot or possibly completely unattractive girls. They say yay because either they like who you are, they have low self esteem or they're desperate because they don't get many guys and they think you're approachable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she's already taken?

0|0
    0|0
  • get on their level

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it because you're too full of yourself?

2|0
    0|0
  • are you engaging and funny? Do you have any special attributes? The "hot chicks" you are referring to generally get a lot of attention so, if you're dull or waiting for her to make conversation or you're not making any conversation, or you're too scared to tell her she's cute, or that you want to go out with her, then she will definitely blow you off. Why don't you go for the mere mortals instead?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your concept of what a hot chick is. Mine comes from the local rotisserie and I've never been disappointed. You're talking about women, however, so perhaps referring to ladies in a respectful manner is a good starting point. Otherwise, just observe what a specific girl wants/needs rather than thinking about them as a cluster of objects you're trying to attract.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• most hot girls are self-centered and get approached by guys all the time .. so they develop an algorithm to filter guys .. she may take only one second to decide that your not her type and blow you off

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you believe you deserve the 'higher level' of girl?

And if so, does your behavior match that?

0|0
    0|0