How many times its okay to call a girl?

How many times its okay to call a girl to show you are very interested but you aren't desperate?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call first. A nice text message is more laid back. If you don't get a response from the text message go ahead and call. Be sure to leave a message. If you don't get a call back or even a text, don't despair. Go ahead and message her on Facebook. Make sure you mention the call and the text in the post. Try to make a joke out of it though to show you aren't too serious. Say something like "why haven't you responded to my text, I know you got it. I was watching through your window. lol" That will help break the ice.

Wait at least 15 minutes after the Facebook post. If she still hasn't replied she may just be busy. Then Direct message her on Twitter. If you don't know her twitter name go ahead and make another post on Facebook asking all of her friends for it.

If she still doesn't respond to the twitter message then something is probably wrong. She may not like you but more likely she may be in some kind of trouble. Try calling her parents to make sure everything is all right. If they don't know anything go over to her house to check up on her.

What Girls Said 7

• My boyfriend, in the early/confusing stages of our relationship, before we were official, once called me 32 times in three minutes. Don't do that.

• Calling twice in a row seems appropriate to me. Make sure to leave a message after the second call. If you really like her, and you want her to know it, I would say you could call again the next day. If she doesn't answer then.. Give it 3 more days.. Send one text... If she doesn't respond, wait for her to make the next move. She could be extremely busy, or could have lost interest, it is very difficult to tell if they are giving you a chase to see how hard you will try to win them over, or if they aren't interesting. The reassuring thing is, more often than not, with a woman, she should tell you straight up if she's not interested, so don't give up ^_^ just don't stalk her either LOL!

• I'm just guessing here, but if you're wanting to ask her out, I think it's best to do it in person. If it's not really possible, then I'd say no more than one phone call and one text message. Any more than that, at least within a week's time, would seem desperate to me. Just do enough to make your point.

• Call #1 - girl answered was busy, Call #2 - didn't answer, I text she replied, I didn't continue

Thinking of calling her on Monday if she doesn't answer I text "Hey I wanted to see you before I leave a country for 1-2 weeks"... No reply I wait 2 weeks call = no reply = delete #?

• If she already answered, even if she was busy... and replied to your text, I don't think you should contact her anymore. If she really likes you and is interested, she'll put in the effort to get into contact with you when she's not "busy" if it's not just an excuse - It seems like she did put in the effort when she texted you back... but then you didn't write back? You can't really complain if she wrote back but you didn't keep the conversation going.

• it depends how well you know her... People call me 7 times !.. and I find it normal depending on who it is. But the max should be 2/3 after that don't you dare ! If she doesn't reply- you tried right?

• Twice max and wait til she responds

• Once then leave a message if she does not pick up.

• 1 or 2. After that, she should be the one calling back. If she doesn't, she's not interested.

What Guys Said 5

• Once. Maybe twice. If she doesn't return your call after that, something's wrong or she's not interested.

• Well what do I have to lose by calling her a few times? We met on the street...Lots to gain, nothing to lose

• If you call her once, there is potential for her to contact you in the future. If you call her several times, your chances will diminish until they're less than zero.

• For example, there is one girl who I already called twice... I'm gonna wait few days before calling her again (that would be last call I'll make and if she doesn't pickup should I text or not?)

• if she doesn't answer the first time she may be genuinely busy, so ring her a second time and if she still doesn't answer or return your calls she probably isn't interested or doing the "hard to get" crap

• Let the phone ring 2 times, and hang up if she doesn't pick up in time her loss and move on.

• Twice.

• One time and after that it seems to be a bit too much