How do I let girls know I like them?

How do I hint at girls that I like them? I can never give hints and I get friend zoned like crazy

I'm in high school I'm afraid of rejection I've always been asked out by the girls or Atleast the why made the first moves/pursued me

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl and yet...I suck at reading hints so I would just say tell her but if you're afraid to be rejected...

Make plans with only them, give them compliments. Flirt. Tell them you want to get to know them better. (that phrase is code for "I want to date you"). When talking to them, show them you're listening to them, does she have a weird hobby? Mention it, ask about it. That shows you're really into her. Oh and two really ballsy moves are "Do you have a boyfriend" (if she says no) combine it with "oh, then would you like to grab a bite to eat" or "Would you like to hang out with me sometime, like just us?" or you could go the middle school route and get your friend(s) to tell her or hint you to would make a good couple. That actually works shockingly well with grown women I'm not sure why though.

What Girls Said 9

• How do I let girls know I like them?

Porbably best to tell them. Seems most gals take a friendly guy with no mention of romantic/sexual interest in her as being friendly or wanting to be friends.

How do I hint at girls that I like them?

Possibly by being friendly and flirting and hoping they take it as a guy who likes her rather than a guy being friendly or a guy only interested in sex.

• Just tell them directly. Some girls are bad at hints (that's probably why you get friend zoned!)

But if your too scared to come right out and say it, do something cute! Hang out a lot, maybe hold her hand (if that's still to direct, take her to a scary movie /if she's the scared type/ and hold her hand when something jumps out) Because if she responds negatively " You can respond with "I was just being friendly, sorry."

• Just smile at her or give her compliments. That should give her the hint.

• Just grab their butts! Don't really do that though.

Just be direct as soon as you know you like her. Most girls are kind of shy so you have to make the first move, unless they are like me. Umm anyway don't be so subtle, just tell her you want to take her out somewhere you know?

• If you don't already naturally give hints all I can say is to verbally tell her

• Maybe instead of trying to give hints, just tell them.

• That's a good way to get rejected

• hey at least you'll know you tried...everyone has to face rejection at some point in their life and its better to go for what you want rather than idly watching the world go by because you are too afraid to get your feet wet. Worst case scenario...you flatter her and probably make her day. Best case scenario is she likes you too. Or you can just keep getting friend zoned

• But some I these girls are my friends as it makes it kinda weir between us if I admit something like that. I know it shouldn't, cause in all honesty all it means is that you like who they are and the think they're attractive but not all people see it that way

• just tell them you like them

• Then she says I'm flattered.. BUT.. and then you know it's coming next...

• Tell 'em

• Ask them to hang out , be friendly , Show more attention to the one you like more than other women.

What Guys Said 6

• Ask them to hang out, do as you always do.

Give them a compliment, say something nice, do nice things. Just don't do too much, like I said; just do as you do.

An frankly, the easiest way to tell them is to say it. In my honest opinion you shouldn't dance around the subject and just say it.

I know you said you are afraid of rejection. I am too. But it's better to be rejected and have it over with than holding it in and sending fleeting hints and thoughts that you like them that are never recognised and live to regret and think, "I should've just said it."

There's my advice to you, now do something.

• You don't hint at them. If you don't wanna be friend zoned, be clear about your intentions. Get her number, flirt a bit, ask her out. Simple as that.

If you're flirting via text, you can just tease her a few times or just have regular conversations with her, but don't get too attached to text. Most of the time when you're talking to her it should be in person. Flirting in person can include teasing, a few compliments, trying to break the touch barrier... things like that. Basically, don't take too long after knowing the person to ask her out, cause that's when you get friend zoned. But don't do it too early either because then it looks like you're only asking her because of her looks before you even know her really, so you could look like a creep to her. Probably around a week of knowing her is a good time to ask her out, at least IMO.

• Just tell her! "Hey, I like you, I am doing XYZ on MM/DD/YY - I'd like it if you joined me - would you?"

Anything less is confusing - and being a p****, to boot,

• Telling her is beat, as you already know.

The 2nd best thing is to flirt with her, to show that you view her in a sexual way.

• Ask them to hangout & be smiley and laughy.

• Just whip out your d*** and slap it on her ass, works every time...