Breaking the one night stand rules?

A few months ago a met a server at a bar/restaurant I go to a lot.I gave him my # he said he would call me but never did, never saw him since.So recently I went to a bar with my friend and he was there.He smiled waved and then came and gave me a hug.He mentioned that he hasn't seen me in a long time and we just made small talk.So then he is telling me and my friend all night how gorgeous and beautiful I am.then we danced and got drunk and just having a good time.So as its time to go he invites is back to his house and we continue drinking there.We start making out,my friend passes out and we went to his room and hooked up ALL night.After I go to check on my friend and when I go back to his room to get ready he says "your not leaving are you come back to bed" so I do and he holds and cuddles me until the morning.When I get up to leave he tells me how good I look in the morning and then gives me a hug and a kiss and we said goodbye.This has me confused.The cuddling the hug the kiss goodbye?yet we didn't exchange #'s.Is this normal when you hook up?Does this mean he was interested or just being polite?its been a few weeks, should I go to his work and see if anything is there or just give it up?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's one of those passionate guys instead of a selfish or rude guy when it comes to sex. This could easily make you think there is something more because he feels tender and warm instead of acting like a Jersey shore douche after a hookup, but don't take it for more than a physical act. You did not exchange contact info so it was nothing beyond that. Don't show up at his job, you don't wanna look psycho

• I think your right it just really confused me how tender he was after.I only mentioned going to the work because he is a server there and I used to go all the time but now I don't want it to be weird so I haven't been back since.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you sure he doesn't have your number?

Then again, maybe he's just one of those 'polite' one night stand type of guys. Makes sense, I mean why be mean about it?

• Going to someones work is a bad idea. Why wouldn't you exchange numbers? Of course if you want a relationship starting it on one night stands isn't the best idea. If an ything talk to him when you see him at the bar or leave a note at his apartment/front desk or something.

What Girls Said 3

• He had your # the first time & never intended to call. A lot of guys ask for our # & if they get it there ego sores. When he spotted you at the bar/club he wanted to pull you for sex only. Like the others said dn't go to his job for him & he asked you because to bed for more sex. So the guy likes to cuddle big deal he still isn't your man so dnt get your emotions confused. Just savor that hook up. Yes that is how some hook ups go. If your going to be the type to have hook ups (Even if on occassion u'll have to take full control of your emotions

• Drop into the bar and ask him what time he finishes, and wait for him outside. If you have a car, offer to drive him home. Stop the car in a quiet place and make love to him on the back seat.

• he just wanted round two because you were there. that's all.