Should I text him today or leave it until tomorrow?

Okay I need some advice. I have been talking to this guy for about 2 weeks now. He also works a lot, so he has always been the one to text me first. Well on Tuesday, I asked him if he wanted to come over to watch a movie that I haven't seen, but he had. He said sure he would like that, so when he came over, we talked for an hour getting to know each other, than we watched the movie. After the movie we talked some more, he than was saying that he had to work nights until Friday and than he was off for the weekend to go out of town for his friend's birthday. When he went to leave, he asked for a hug, so I gave him a hug, as we exchanged goodbyes. The next day, I texted him saying that I had a really good time and not to work to hard. I wasn't expecting a message back, I just wanted to let him know I had a good time. It's now Sunday, and I was wondering if I should text him and ask how it's going or wait until tomorrow?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ah, well, I suppose it's Monday now =O But think it would be best to wrote on Monday since he was going to be out of town for the weekend and thus busy?