How long do you take to text a girl back that you like?

If you're at work or doing something, even if you have your phone on you...if a girl you might interested in texts you and asks you to go out with her that night would you respond right away or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably, unless I was busy enough that I couldn't immediately text/call back.

• would you mind looking at my other question and giving me advice? my friends told me my response to him may have come off as standoffish or like I'm over it...

link

What Guys Said 1

• I always tell myself to wait 5 to 10 minutes to respond to a text but when it comes to the girl I like, I always be a sucker and reply as fast as I can. I'd definitely go out with her that night.

What Girls Said 1

• Well with texting the guy back who I like, I text him back right away, as soon as I see it or within a few minutes or so. The quicker they text back, the better.

When I am at work, I'll text him back whenever possible. COuld be 5 minutes later, could be 30 minutes, an hour. But at my job I can kind of sneak my phone out every once in a while, some places it's obviously harder to text.

Help me with mine please? link

• I just commented on a guys post about this actually ha ha because girls usually text a guy they like back right away because they multi-task but guys I don't think are like that really but I don't know. Ill help you withyours if you help me with my other one!

link

• My crush texts me back pretty much right away. I know for a fact he likes me, but since we work together he is hesitant to ask me out... :( I don't know what to do!