He texts me when he's bored but wants to see me alone?

My guy friend will text me all day when he's at work and I know it's because he's bored because he will actually text me: "I'm so bored!". What I don't get though is that he also told me that he wants to come over my house and drink with me, just the two of us. I can't tell if he's interested or just wants a friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• "What I don't get though is that he also told me that he wants to come over my house and drink with me, just the two of us." Sounds like he's interested.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, he's interested. Have you put much thought into what he wants to do after you have finished your drinks?

Anyway, don't become a single mom :)

What Girls Said 1

• Oh I'm thinking it's your boyfriend. I'm like "what a douche, only wants to see you when he's bored".

As he is a friend, he might be interested. And the fact that you guys are alone may sound like he's interested.