Texting or Calling (guys welcome too)

Girls numbers are becoming meaningless to me now...maybe I don't know how to use it..i get her number then we text..text..text...things get boring we stop talking...then text text again...nothing happens

which do you perfer calling or texting..

and why?

• Texting
  • Calling
or will it be better to just ask which she prefers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's how to use it. You get her number, you text... text... and then you ask her out and move past just texting and into dating.

• Oh, and I feel like calling is a bit awkward if you don't really have anything to talk about. One time this girl called me but didn't know what to say, and it was pretty awks... I was just like "haha, so you called me for no reason?". It was especially awkward because earlier, she had called me and I'd missed her call and she kept asking me to call her, and when we did phone each other, she didn't have anything to say. I only call if there's a pressing matter.

• i see ...so text ..text..ask her out...then call

• Haha I guess. If you like calling. And if you have things to talk about when you call.

I hope you know that when I say "text... text..." I mean text for a bit, but not just two texts :P

So yeah, you text her for a while, ask her out when you feel comfortable with it, and then either keep texting or start calling if you prefer calling. (But if she seems uninterested in phone calls, then just stick to texting. Base it off her reactions.)

What Girls Said 7

• I like both. Texting because there's not always a good time to call, and I like getting messages like in the morning or evening saying good morning, or good night kinda thing. Calling because it's more personal, more one on one, you know the person is some what focused on you and the conversation (not always though) and it shows that they care and want to talk. :)

• even though this is an ancient question I like both I like texting because if that person texting me makes me laugh I get to keep the text and go over it and calling someone is nice because you get to hear the other persons view but when the conversation gets quiet its quite awkward I never know what to say or do apart from I have to go.

• It really depends on the girl. I prefer texts, then if things go well, calls are nice.

• YES. Asking which she prefers will simplify your life!

• I really like calls :) It shows that they care enough. Just remember that if you do call, sound confident and pleased to be talking to her.

If anything, just ask her which she likes better beforehand.

• Sorry but I prefer to have face to face conversations. If I had to chose I'd say call :D

• i like calling better, its more personal.

What Guys Said 2

• Bro, to ask a girl out you call like a man, you text to flirt but eventually texting is just a convenience factor to find out certain information. this information is how she is doing followed by what her weekly schedule is like to whether there are plans on either ends and if not whether the possibility of meeting up is feasible. texting is also used to determine when a phone call should be made, after that a phone call is made and girls want you to cut to the point and set up an exact time and location of the date.

• I can do face to face conversation