Should I just dump him or give him a second chance?

So this guy I don't know if were dating or not , but we act like it cause were always saying I love you more ,no I love you more etc etc . But my phone was dying today and I said "my phones dying can you Skype or fb me ? " and he said "ya" so then I'm waiting for him to message me and I've been waiting 2 hours and he stood me up . Should I just dump him or give him a second chance ? We just started dating today " well I think were dating " . Can someone help ! Please and thank you ! =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeez it's only been 2 hrs. It's not something to dump him over. That's ridiculous. You need to chill out, don't be a stage 5 clinger.

What Guys Said 1

• I hear you. But you need to just relax. To be understanding is a key in any relationship. Even if it is so soon. No habbits tho remind him about it every now and then. Hehe

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he forgot. I would give him a second chance, but if I were you and he screwed up again, he's out of the picture.