For the most part, this is for older men - opinion on underage dating?

ok so lets say you knew this girl and she was pretty, MATURE, nice/sweet, had a nice body, smart and had an over all good personality but she was under age. would you date her if you knew you could get away with it? what is your opinion on underage dating? just wondering because I love older men.

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a problem with dating older men too.. not like, 10 years older, juat like..5..haha.

when I was your age, it sucked soo bad, because I got into trouble afew times with my parents, because they found out bout the older guy. (I was 16, and they were like 21)

one thing I learned, when your underage, button up your shirt, tie your hair back, where a shirt soooo long that you can't find the bottom, and go to church!

DONT GO OUT WITH OLDER GUYS YET! your time will come, just don't put yourself in that position yet.

i know its hard, simply because guys 16 and so, are immature, and don't want a long relationship, and probly are just interested in sex, and blah blah blah. but you will find that so are 20 year olds. their still young, and want to have a good time, and will whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

just be careful, that's all I am saying. you might think your mature, and I'm not saying your not, but as mature as you might bem you still are very niave, and that's fine: ) there is nothing wrong with being niave, we all were, it your age. but don't fall into the gaps I did. the conserquences are NOT worth it.

What Guys Said 7

• As an older guy, I disagree with younger kids getting involved with older men. Maybe I'm old school, but if a guy can't a find a woman in his age bracket, then he's either lazy, creepy or desperate... I'm 29, so my personal age bracket is 26-32. That gives me a wide spectrum of people who are mentally, physically, financially, and reasonably within my comfort zone of relation. I have nothing in common with a 20 year old woman, and I definitely have no interest in someone who is not old enough to vote or buy her own cigarettes. Men who are older who try to pick up young girls are called sexual predators for a reason. They are mentally not all there, and in some cases dangerous. So play it smart, date someone your own age and have fun being your age. You will be old and bitter like the rest of us before you know it! - j

• Older guys go for younger girls for one reason, and that's their body. So while the girl thinks the older guy actually likes them, and it gives them confidence, they don't realize that the older guy just likes their young body, that's all.

• Underage as in under legal age?
    Or just dating young? 18 is legal, and if the woman has her shit together, I'm not going to hold her age against her. The only reason to say no is to stay out of legal trouble.

• Hi .. I picked up on something you had written a few months ago and followed the link and found this. The answer from me is a definite yes. I think the laws are outdated and stupid. I had a relationship with a 15 year old girl and married her when she was 16 yrs. We stayed together for 9 years. It was great and I wouldn't now change it for anything. When the girl is very young it is difficult but not impossible. You just have to be courageous and strong. Always remember girls.. you only live once and you're a long time dead! I'm in UK .

• I'm 44 and every now and then I find an underage girl who is very attracted to a much older man.

Why?

IDK, He's usually more mature, certainly has money, a car (or several), a home, etc.

He's also more experienced in pleasuring a woman and how to care for one.

I would certainly date you, You're nice looking and have a nice body.

You seem to have a good disposition and know what you want.

If it's ok with you then it's OK with me.

I love underaged girls!

• young people like to date older because they like the maturity, its just a known fact

the problem is, older women usually don't go for younger guys, just doesn't happen

there are exceptions though, as my mom is 1 year older than my dad

so yes, it is ok for you to like older men, just don't get into the 30's and 40's as I see you're only 16, that's just creepy

• I would, but I would be cautious about what we did for the most part until I got to know her.

What Girls Said 0