Should I worry if this guy I am dating hasn't texted me for nearly a week?

I met this nice guy at work, after I finished my shift, and I met him there. And he asked if he could walk with me at the main office , and I said OK. And we started talking. It was like we had known each other for ages. When we arrived at the office he asked for my number and I gave it to him. Two weeks ago we went to see the closing ceremony of the games together, and later that night he kissed me. Then we saw each other again the week after, and we had a good time and watched a movie. And then three days ago, he was getting ready to go to Liverpool (I live in London and he studies in London, and his family lives in Liverpool) and he hasn't texted me since. Should I be worried? Should I take the hint?

we've had three dates, and we really enjoy each others' company, and on the fourth date we had sex, and he still texted me after that the next day and the day after that.

well since he still hasn't texted me, ( before he left to go home he said that he would like to see me again when he is back in london, also he said that before he was back in london he was thinking of going to croatia) its been nearly a week and he hasn't texted me. and I stopped texting him 4 days ago as I didn't want to look clingy. what do I do?

yeah I am looking for a serious relationship, because I have been hurt once before ( and it was my first, he cheated on me with his ex-gf) and this guy I have been dating (he is my second and I have been single for two years before I met him) had a girlfriend who cheated on him with his best friend, and he knows how cheating feels. and I don't think he is a jerk, but then again he hasn't texted me in 6 days.

What Guys Said 2

• Hmmmmmmm...

Lots of mystery in this one. Could be he is looking for an exit, or could be legitimate. Just too much unknown to me. Could be the smallest thing, like something that may have happened during sex. Or could be he never intended to do anything more than bang you once and move one. Or, maybe, he's just busy? Too much unknown. GIve it another week. I wouldn't come on strong, just see what happens. Better to know now than later. See what happens.

WARNING: Do not get into a pattern of long silences and then rendevous (it sounds like you want a more serious relationship). Some people prefer "friends" in the sack to romp around with (not that there is anything wrong with that:)

but if you are looking for something serious and more... well, if you are, he needs to be moving on this a bit better. Give him a week. If no real contact of substance, move on.

• well erm thank you so much for the erm... information. didn't expect you at all to be so straight forward, but I really appreciate it. but if he wanted just sex then why would he text me before the morning came the next day to say that he wants to see me again? I don't understand. he is in liverpool at the moment for his mum's birthday, and then he said he is going to croatia ( we talked about this even before we went on our first date so it wasn't out of the blue) and yeah I do want a serious

• Give him a text to let him know that you're thinking of him, and that you miss his texts.

That way you give him a reason to text you, and he knows how you feel about it.

Simple.

• thats quite sweet what you said :) you really think that's a good idea? I just don't want to seem clingy,

• thanks for your advices honestly, I really appreciate it :) and you are right I will wait until he is back in london and talk to him in person, then see what happens.

• Thank you, and good luck. :)

What Girls Said 0