Is it OK to text him with casual talking, or should I not?

So I asked this guy that I like's phone number, so I "can text him if I ever needed anything" cause I have a kid around and I'm not a very good cook. He gave it to me, and I jokingly said "I'm not going to bug you, I promise" and laughed. well he laughed and said "it's all good." so does that mean I should text him randomly sometime soon, or should I just wait till I need something. Cause I know he likes me, he has said so, it's just a situation to where he wants to wait it out a little bit. lol So is it OK to text him with casual talking, or should I not? As a guy, would you like it if I texted you after I got the number this way, and if so I'm talking like how many days after should I if I should text him.

What Guys Said 1

• It's all good sounds like common courtesy more than anything else.. If he likes you I doubt he wouldn't enjoy a random text.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, it means he wants to hear from you. Send a flirty message and see what reply he sends you.