Today he asked me out. Guys, please help me with this one?

So there's this guy. He's a mutual friend of a good friend of mine. We met nearly 8 years ago, and we haven't always been the closest of friends. Although we've hung out plenty of times.

So, last week he added me on Facebook. We were talking, just really joking around, we had heaps of sex jokes and whatnot. I went to his last weekend, all day he was talking about sleeping with me. We were having fun though. We ended up doing it and it was FANTASTIC! The strange thing was that day was he kept saying stuff like 'I should of had the balls to ask you out' and stuff, but he thought I was angry with him for two years, I wasn't. Apparently I had come back from the club and slept with him before, well in his words 'f***ed his brains out', I don't remember this.

That afternoon I went home. He was messaging me, a lot, saying stuff like 'I can't sleep because of this certain someone', then ' I was originally thinking with my d***, now I'm just thinking with brain about all of this. I don't know what to do. I'm a really shy guy, once you get to know me'... Today he asked me out.

What does this all mean? I'm not silly, but if anyone could give me a point of view I'd be grateful thanks xD

What Guys Said 2

• He's trying to tell you that he wants you for more than just sex, despite the fact that he pushed for sex and thus probably gave you the impression that that's all he wanted. He's hoping you're up for more than just sex, and he's trying to tell you that, but he's also telling you that he's kind of shy and has trouble talking about it, and is hoping that you give him a positive sign to encourage him.

• It seems like he's trying to communicate how he feels about you and explain to you his perspective. He's trying to go out with you, and he just wasn't sure if you felt the same way. If you want to go out with him, let him know how you feel.

What Girls Said 0