Which is the best dating site that you have encountered?

Dating sites are many, but there are only a few which are worth registering as many have fake profiles.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• one weekend after a bad breakup my friend and I were playing around and did the free personality test on eHarmony. I did the whole thing with her and didn't realize it signed me up for free communication for a couple of days. I had a profile for free but could only see my matches and message them. so in my info I put my Facebook link, which they deleted off of the temporary profile. by some chance this guy was matched with me and saw the link to my Facebook. he found me and messaged me there. after a couple of weeks we had messaged back and forth and I found out he was temporarily working ACROSS the street from my work. I thought it was such a coincidence and agreed to meet him when he asked. we went out on a Friday and have spent every day together since for the past year and a half.

i guess the answer would be eHarmony, because they did match us so well based on "compatibility" however it was by chance and I didn't have to pay- which I would never do. Facebook was great to message with though.

• I met my fiance on match.com. Most people just give up too quickly. They go on one or 2 bad dates and just stop looking.

What Guys Said 4

• None, I can meet 10 times as many attractive girls going out doing every day stuff than looking at a dating site for weeks...

• Honestly, Id say None.

• Try real life, its easy and free until you pay for the date. Its a lot more interactive and you actually meet real people that aren't loners stuck in their moms basement.

• Google Calendar? :/

... Bugger, balls'd up again >.>