Do you Google your new date?

Was wondering if guys Google to find out more about a new date.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't. I usually won't ask a girl out unless we have at least more than name and face recognition.

What Guys Said 7

• Last time I dated, they didn't have Google.

• I don't google the person, cause I doubt I could date anyone important enough to find any relevant information, but I will google date idea's :)

• I would. I want to know what I'm dealing with.

At the same time if she puts her info out their that is easily Googled, then I would second guess her as a mate.

• possibly, if I don't know her at all. But that never happened to me before.

• Didn't get the question!Can anyone explain?

• Mainly to figure out, if she's real or not.

• No that's weird.

What Girls Said 13

• At this point, I wouldn't bother with Google. I have access to the warrant records for the county because of my job, so if I'm absolutely unaware of what the guy is like, I can run him through the computer. Unlike the national system, the local one is pretty much public access, people just call my workplace for info.

• Yes, I sure do.

• I've done it, but not necessarily for a date. I hate the term 'dating', most don't stimulate me.

I google people when I'm bored. Not much information you can get off of there really, and if you do, it's not really useful nor is it 100% correct. I googled my self and my family, it says my mom is married to some dude named Jose. o_O and My dad to some lady named Maria... HAHA and together they have 3 daughters, of which I am not included. It says I live elsewhere. I don't know Jose and Maria, it's complete wrong information.

• lmao, I can't believe people do that. That's weird.

• If I didn't know him then yes, but all my boyfriends have been people I knew previously.

• No,

• Yep! Just to see if anything pops up.

• Nope

• yeah . .! but just to right there name down . .

I don't usually find anything :)

• No the people I look for ever come up anyways

• Sometimes. Lol must be a girl thing

• yes so we can have more fun and exciting date

• No, that would feel like being a stalker.