What did you do when you were 18?

I turned 18 a month ago, and as of right now, my life is quite boring. Did you do any spectacular / fun / wild / unforgettable things when you were 18? How, why and where?

I'm also pretty much virgin since I'm going to a form of boy's only school (most of life) and will be graduating when I'm 20 and will have accomplished nothing. I already feel old now, and when I'm 20 everyone will have done everything (in regards to relationships) while I've never talked to any girl.

>>.<<

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• In regards to relationships? When I was 18, I made out with my boyfriend and that's as far as it went (and has gone). In regards to other things? I toured Europe by myself for my senior trip. But that's it.

• I really didn't do much of anything exciting. I just hung out with my friends and worked. Then I went to school and did absolutely nothing outside of schoolwork.

• what did I do during year 18... yeah, nothing too profound. started college.

• Nope,but then again,that was 23 yrs. ago. Yipes!

• Try to join a gym or some kind of adult sports league. You'll get in shape and it's a great way to meet people! Your accomplishment can be getting into great shape!

• I smoked a lot of weed (ok I stil do ) but I also went out and drank with my friends, went to the hookah bar and mostly just got my party on

What Guys Said 2

• Made myself a sandwich and went to work.

I'm not kidding.

• video games! :D