Staying overnight. A bad idea?

I'm dating a new guy and have been going out for almost 4 weeks now. We only get to see each other on the weekends so 4 weeks isn't really much when you think about it. We text almost everyday whether its planning our next date or just seeing how we are and all of that. I like him a lot so far and of course, he seems to like me too. This weekend we're going to a 2 day concert festival and he invited me to stay at his place over the weekend since he lives a lot closer to the concert location. I would love to stay over and it would be easier for me to that instead of going home then going all the way back downtown (where the concert is) but I'm not completely sure if it's a good idea or not. We're both clear on the fact that we're not committed or anything like that yet since we're still getting to know each other and we're not ready for sex yet (we've done everything else, physically). He told me it's completely up to me if I wanna stay over so I haven't made the decision yet. Again, I want to but is it a good idea or not? Any kind of advice or opinion would be great.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make no mistake: even if he's a total gentleman, at least a part of him is going to HOPE sex happens, so you're going to have to make sure you set some clear boundaries if you don't want that to happen.

What Guys Said 2

• The sex will be great! Watch out for the roofies...

• I don't think it's that big a deal especially if you've done everything else. I vote yes, do it.

What Girls Said 2

• You can stay over, but don't sleep in the same bed. Well, I mean you can, but don't be surprised if he tries anything.

• You could stay over, just don't sleep in the same bed as him, sleep on his couch or somethin.