I am not sure if I should pay, or as she invited me, she should.. since we're only friends..?

First of all, I'm the type of person who likes being gentleman, especially with women.

Now there is a girl that I know since a year and some months.. we're friends.

The thing is that we didn't meet up that often, so we're not that close but close enough and open with each other..

My dilemma is that she invited me for a meeting.. and I am not sure if I should pay for all or as she invited me, she should.. since we're only friends..?

Is not that I don't have money! I just want to know if I should insist that hard, in case..

I have had this kind of occasions before, and acted in a way I considered it right, but I just would like to have some opinions on this.

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would let her take care of everything since she invited you! I know when I first strated dating my husband there where times id ask him to go places with me and I always paid because I asked him now as things got more serious he would always insist and tell me to save it or pay a bill early or something but I didn't take advantage of that! I would still try with certain things to pay. But as time grew our money became "OUR" money. But in your case if it makes you feel like you should pay afterward you can try and give her money or asked how much it cost to try and pay but if she says don't worry about be happy she asked you for a reason, and that was her prize of you being there in the first place. Well I hope all goes well for you and just remember that last sentence I wrote!

What Girls Said 2

• if she is decent enough she will pay for it without you having to worry about it. but you never know. I say go with the flow.but don't let someone take advantage of u.

• Let the girl pay :)

What Guys Said 2

• You really shouldn't worry about the money..

If a girl turns you down because you don't pay for a meeting she set up, then she isn't worth sh*t anyways. I am sure that thought hasn't even crossed her mind. Let her pay for this one. Don't let her expect that you will take care of everything, because she will only take advantage of that if she's a b*tch...

• No, let her pay.

what you should do, is to give her a small gift afterward (don't even have to be expensive. ~$10 is good.) as a token of appreciation. She'll go crazy for you in no time I promise