I don't know if I should pursue this or not?

I'm about to start my junior year of high school. Freshman year I liked one of my guy friends, he found out, didn't feel the same way, and we stayed friends. But ever since then I think I've always been on and off with liking him. He told someone now that he wants a girlfriend and a relationship and all that (he didn't before, he was too busy and didn't care). But now all of our friends joke about us dating and going to prom and stuff together, and the two of us join in too. But he's a flirty guy... So I don't know. Every time something happens with us I'm not sure if it's him just being his flirty self (in a friendly way) or if he likes me. I don't know if it's worth my time to actually pursue him right now...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I mean if I were you id ask a mutual friend if he likes anyone in particular or even if he likes you before you pursue him, only because you had once told him you liked him and he basically turned you down. If he still doesn't feel the same way about you and you bring it up again he could be kind of turned off by that or feel like he may be leading you on and not want to continue the friendship. So do some research first, then decide if it's worth it to you.