Would you rather marry girl one or girl 2?

Say there's a beautiful girl who isn't very smart and doesn't get any of your jokes but still laughs at them. You have a few common interests, and she's lots of fun to be around. But it's hard to talk about things that matter with her, because you disagree with her on so many of her views. She's very shallow and can be arrogant, but she can be very sweet at times. She is very talkative and likes to talk about funny stories that happened to her, so she can be very funny and outgoing. She is more adventurous and has many dreams for her future. She has a better fashion sense than the second girl.

Then there's a girl who is more reserved, but is smart and can keep up with you on intellectual topics and shares the same opinion about topics you care about. You are her twin in a guy version and she shares the same interests, can understand all your witty remarks, and makes you laugh with her own. You can talk about anything with her, but is quieter so there can be silence oftentimes. She can open up with time but it takes a while. She is sweet and listens to you more than expecting you to listen to her all the time. She is not as pretty as the first girl. You feel comfortable around her, and she wants a guy who she can be herself with.

Which girl would you rather marry?

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2

Most Helpful Guy

• The second girl. I have an utter dislike for arrogance or complete shallow views. Also, if it's someone I have no problem talking too and I can laugh and talk with her, ultimately that's the girl who I would want to be with. In the end, the looks of a person fade with time. If I can meet someone who I actually enjoy spending time with, I would be a fool to let her go.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm sorry, but this isn't even a fair contest... you are practically asking me to choose between the cake that was garnished to perfection, but tastes like a cheap store bought cake-mix and a cake that looks plain, but was made to fit my personal tastes... how would the first even be an option?!

So far looks like nobody has chosen the first. No surprise there.

• When you say 'topics I care about' what does that mean?

Because what matters in marriage is sharing views about spending va saving, where to live, how many children and how to raise them.

Not who we're voting for.

We don't need to be best friends with identical views. We need to feel some attraction, want a similar relationship and type of life, be sexually compatible and enjoy and trust each other.

• Girl Two is the obvious choice.

Unless you're a guy that wants to be unhappy in less than five years. Especially when you realize you missed out on happiness for life!

• 0|1
    • Hahaha- no trap, I promise.

• Not even a contest. Girl 2. Why would I want to be with some girl who I don't share many views on and is shallow and arrogant compared to a girl who shares a lot or all of my core interests and can have such fun discussions about things?

Now, I'd rather she not be an identical twin to me in interests and such, but whatever. It's nice to have SOME differences as long as they aren't major differences (like major differences in opinions about having kids or whatever else matters to them).

But ya, #2 sounds great .And silence isn't a bad thing. Can just relax in silence nicely then.

• so would I marry my sister, or a hot but arrogant chick?

sister! all the way dude! chick 2

• just one please...2 would be impossible to satisfy, and could easily drive a man to suicide

• Girl Two sounds amazing :)

Obviously if I were to just want to hook up with a girl though (which by the way I'm not into) I'd choose Girl One. She's more attractive and more outgoing. If I'm choosing which one to date, let alone marry, it's Girl Two by far.

• 2nd. Without a doubt.

• Girl 2 ,. its always girl 2

• None of them.

• Both.

• definitely girl 2

• They are both such horrible options...

What Girls Said 1

• Well if it were guys, I'd pick #2.