He referred to me as a sister... and that ticked me off.

I met this guy about 6 months ago at my cousin's wedding. He is really cute. I fall for personalities, so when I approached him for a casual conversation, he seemed genuine and I started liking him instantly.

After a month of the wedding, he sent me a friend request on Facebook. He also started a conversation which I appreciated very much and thought maybe we might have something more. (Because I actually forgot he existed for a while before that!)

In about a week the conversation died out and we stopped inboxing. Nothing on it was flirty at all.

But months after, one day I started messaging him again. I became really flirty on purpose because I was beginning to have a big crush on him. later on suddenly in one of the messages he referred to me as a sister... and that ticked me off. I instantly stopped the flirty tone, and came down to earth. then again it slowly died out again.

NOW after 2 months, he started a convo again, asking me very informally, saying... 'oh sis howz u?' It's been 4 days and I haven't said anything back to him. what do you think I should do?

What Guys Said 1

• He's probably trying to give you the hint that is not romantically interested in you. If it troubles you that much, please be open and tell him how exactly you feel about him. at least in talking about stuff you would know where you stand with this guy!

Cheers!

What Girls Said 0