There is a girl in class I can't get my eyes off of.

Here is the deal... I'm 24 and just started attending a new bible study group. There is a girl in class I can't get my eyes off of. I've been there 3 times and she's been there every time too. We have only talked once- I didn't even tell her my name or ask for hers. lol. When she was talking she seemed a little nervous but did smile. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing... The thing is I'm a short guy (5'5) and she's pretty much the exact same height at me... this is something that has hurt me in the past. I just don't know how to ask for her number... how long I should wait... etc. I know this seems like I haven't dated but I have. Its just that this is a totally different environment and need a little guidance... thanks for any suggestions!

Most Helpful Girl

• How about impressing her with your bible knowledge first. It might help. If she's really skillful in that area, you can ask her questions on bible related topics. She sounds like a shy girl so before you ask her for her number, try having a conversation first. You can say you'd like to hear more of what she thinks is the meaning behind this story etc. and later ask for her number if she don't mind. You get the picture. If you keep staring at her, she will know you are interested in her though and for some girls, if they are not sure they're interested in you yet, it might seem to be a bit scary. Try being her friend first. At least after you get to know her better, it's easier for you to gauge how fast or slow you can 'move' with her. Oh, I don't think your height matter if you have what a girl is looking for in a God fearing man ;o)

What Girls Said 1

• You should asked her yesterday or the day before that or just out about now because someone may ask her out tomorrow.

What Guys Said 1

• Have you asked her about the class and her background? How long she's been there. What she thinks of it. Anything interesting, helpful, confusing about it. Just talk about the class and share your experiences.

You could say, "hey before I leave, let's exchange numbers" Your in the same study group after all.

Then go from there.