Is it a rebound & does he still love me?

My fiance' dumped me a month ago. We had been having more arguments than usual but I thought we would work through it. We have spent every single weekend together for as long as I can remember. From Friday to Sunday afternoon. Then we usually see each other once sometimes twice a week. I was with him on July 28th. On Aug 3rd I went to his house it was Friday night & he told me it was over. That he had met someone the previous Sunday! He still calls me every day at least once sometimes 2 or 3 times. I've only seen him once & he hugged me & kissed me. He didn't ask for the 2 carat ring he gave me either. He says I'm still the most special, sexy, wonderful women he has ever met & he doesn't know what will happen or even why he is doing this! Could this be a midlife crisis? he's early 50's. We both have been married before & both have almost grown kids! Help!

What Guys Said 1

• Dumped you. Doesn't love you.

Dumped you a couple weeks later. Loves you again.

And...you will have the option of...

Option:

Get back together and end up him losing interest in you again or dumping you again.

Move on and find someone better or worse.

Life until death.

What Girls Said 0