When did you first start dating?

I'm 17 and never had a girlfriend Sony was just wondering when you guys first started dating and if I waited to long?

Most Helpful Girl

• probably around your age,but it wasn't really dating , it was dating in training,take it slow young man,puppy love is such a powerful thing

What Girls Said 3

• I had my first real boyfriend when I was 17. Unless you have some terminal illness and are going to die tomorrow I don't see how 17 could be considered even slightly late.

• fifteen, but so many of my friends still haven't had boyfriends and I am 17 as well! you're not alone :)

• 16. I think it would be pointless to start before. Wait for a job and a car. Money can be helpful, going to do activities, and a car and license is nice to get there! You are no where near too late.

What Guys Said 3

• I remember when I was nine there was a girl who really liked me and she planted a kiss on me behind a tree at school.

We'll just say I wasn't ready for it.

But I my first dating experience came at the ripe age of 13. I dated a girl I'd grown up with for about two months. Actually, the first article I wrote on here was partly based on that experience--though more having to do with my reflection of seeing her and her sister grow up in a world surrounded by people that neglected and took advantage of them.

Fortunately, I wasn't one of those people, I just didn't say anything about it, and from that experience I found my voice.

At any rate, yea I was 13 when I first dated.

• 29 and it was due to a multiple number of unfortunate circumstances which led to that state. First was studying really hard during my schoolcollege/uni years (I had no free time at all finishing my projects and studies or knew the right people in my area who I was attracted to). And second was being employed in my own business almost 24/7 I really didn't have many female colleagues at work who I knew or had the time to date.

• 17, almost 18. That's only because I got lucky. She initiated.